Association of Friends of the Art of Anthroposophical Medicine – AME
São Paulo – SP
Anthroposophical medicine looks at and takes care of the human being as a whole, with regards to the environment, physical constitution, individuality and the scope of emotions and personal relationships. However, many patients who are treated by anthroposophic doctors, in an outpatient clinic or social consultation, are unable to access the prescribed medication because of the cost. Recognizing this situation, FarmaWegman was born with the mission of promoting access to anthroposophic, homeopathic and herbal medicines for the low-income population. With the evaluation of a team of social workers who oversee the amount to be paid by each patient according to their socioeconomic condition. FarmaWegman contributes to completing the patient-care-medication triad.
– Implement the popular anthroposophical and homeopathic compounding pharmacy.
– Promote access to anthroposophic, homeopathic and herbal medicines for the low-income population.
– Implementation of the social pharmacy.
– Finalization of the purchase agreement for anthroposophic inputs.
– Conduct interviews by social workers with patients from the Monte Azul outpatient clinic, Casa Ângela and Casa Rudolf Steiner.